Skype Hidden Emoticons: Skype is the most widely used free calling software, with millions of users worldwide. You can add Skype emoticons to your mood message to let your pals know how you’re feeling, or you can use them to liven up your instant message conversations.
Each emoticon is indicated by a shortcode, which is a collection of symbols (punctuation marks, letters, and special signs) or a single word enclosed in brackets. You can utilize the emoticon palette or write the shortcode of the emoticon you want to use straight in the chat or mood message box.
What are GIFs, Stickers, and Mojis in Skype?
When words or emoticons aren’t enough, you can use GIFs, Stickers, or Mojis in your instant chats to express yourself.
To send a Sticker, GIF, or Moji in an IM:
- In the dialogue box, select the expression picker button.
- At the top of the expression selection window, click the GIFs GIF button, Stickers Stickers button, or Mojis Mojis button.
- Use the Search button to find what you’re looking for, then scroll down to see what’s available.
- You may also scroll down and select one of the category buttons at the bottom to browse each choice.
- To preview and send a GIF, Sticker, or Mojito the chat:
- Mobile – To preview a GIF or Moji, press it, then tap the Send Send button. In the case of Stickers, a preview appears while you browse. To send a Sticker, tap it.
- Desktop – Preview a GIF, Sticker, or Moji by hovering over it, then selecting it to send.
Hidden Skype emoticons
You can use the Expression picker in the IM window (by selecting the smiley in the chat window) or the keyboard shortcut – a set of characters or a specific term in brackets – to select the emoticon you want to use. You can view the keyboard shortcut for an emoticon by hovering over it in the palette. You can also personalize emoticons with grey dots before emailing them. Right-click the emoticon (desktop) or tap and hold (mobile) it:
Image Source: Skype